Wingnut Dishwashers Union
0 Shouts - 1,252,584 Scrobbles
Wingnut Dishwashers Union was sometimes a one human punk band, sometimes a sprawling twelve piece orchestra, and always based straight outta Brattleboro, VT. The project lasted in one form or another from the demise of Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains in 2007 until songwriter Pat "The Bunny" moved from Vermont to Arizona to get off junk in December 2009. Since the beginning of 2011, he has played in a new Tucson-based band called Ramshackle Glory. He no longer performs as Wingnut Dishwashers Union.Read More...
Most recordings by this band are out of print. They are widely available to pirate online, which is openly encouraged by the band themselves. You can still get the full length, full band CD "Burn the earth! Leave it behind!" from the DIY Bandits at http://www.diybandits.com. You can order a really cheap solo CD of the first batch of Wingnut Dishwashers Union songs from the undercover label Rock-It Records by looking really carefully on http://www.plan-it-x.com. There are still copies of two different split seven-inches lying around, put out by http://www.craftyrecords.net and Triumph of Life Records if you can track them down.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never Trust a Man (Who Plays Guitar) - 94,294 plays
- Proudhon in Manhattan - 78,181 plays
- Urine Speaks Louder Than Words - 75,928 plays
- Love Song - 48,841 plays
- Fuck Shit Up! (Whanana) - 73,857 plays
- reason to breathe - 45,956 plays
- Free and Alone - 51,835 plays
- Picking Sides - 84,816 plays
- Jesus Does the Dishes - 89,400 plays
- Fuck every cop! (who ever did his job) - 56,751 plays