262 Shouts - 1,790,282 Scrobbles
Winger is an American hard rock band formed in New York City, in 1987, that gained popularity during the late 1980s and early 1990s. The band's two platinum albums, Winger and In the Heart of the Young, along with charting singles "Seventeen", "Headed for a Heartbreak" and "Miles Away", put the band on the top of the charts by the early 1990s. In 1990, the band was nominated for an American Music Award for "Best New Heavy Metal Band". As the music scene changed in the early to mid-1990s due to the popularity of grunge, the band faded after their third release, Pull.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seventeen - (3:51) - 11,331 plays
- Miles Away - (4:11) - 8,914 plays
- Headed For A Heartbreak - (5:13) - 6,149 plays
- Madalaine - (5:31) - 4,037 plays
- Rat Race - (3:35) - 3,692 plays
- Easy Come Easy Go - (4:03) - 2,775 plays
- Hungry - (4:07) - 2,740 plays
- Midnight Driver Of A Love Machine - (4:14) - 3,249 plays
- Queen Babylon - (4:41) - 2,734 plays
- Tin Soldier - (3:51) - 2,473 plays