262 Shouts - 1,766,424 Scrobbles
Winger is an American hard rock band formed in New York City, in 1987, that gained popularity during the late 1980s and early 1990s. The band's two platinum albums, Winger and In the Heart of the Young, along with charting singles "Seventeen", "Headed for a Heartbreak" and "Miles Away", put the band on the top of the charts by the early 1990s. In 1990, the band was nominated for an American Music Award for "Best New Heavy Metal Band". As the music scene changed in the early to mid-1990s due to the popularity of grunge, the band faded after their third release, Pull.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seventeen - (3:51) - 12,732 plays
- Miles Away - (4:11) - 9,229 plays
- Headed For A Heartbreak - (5:13) - 6,614 plays
Tell you about this lady
Such tender eyes
Such a sweet believer
- Easy Come Easy Go - (4:03) - 2,966 plays
- Hungry - (4:07) - 2,993 plays
- Rat Race - (3:35) - 2,856 plays
- Midnight Driver Of A Love Machine - (4:14) - 2,618 plays
- Deal With The Devil - (3:01) - 2,159 plays
- Queen Babylon - (4:41) - 2,241 plays