256 Shouts - 1,677,097 Scrobbles
Winger is an American hard rock band formed in New York City, in 1987, that gained popularity during the late 1980s and early 1990s. The band's two platinum albums, Winger and In the Heart of the Young, along with charting singles "Seventeen", "Headed for a Heartbreak" and "Miles Away", put the band on the top of the charts by the early 1990s. In 1990, the band was nominated for an American Music Award for "Best New Heavy Metal Band". As the music scene changed in the early to mid-1990s due to the popularity of grunge, the band faded after their third release, Pull.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seventeen - (3:51) - 11,965 plays
- Miles Away - (4:11) - 8,708 plays
- Headed For A Heartbreak - (5:13) - 6,402 plays
- Madalaine - (5:31) - 4,009 plays
- Hungry - (4:07) - 3,021 plays
- Easy Come Easy Go - (4:03) - 2,836 plays
- Can't Get Enuff - (4:19) - 1,988 plays
- Rainbow In The Rose - (5:28) - 1,950 plays
- Without the Night - (5:04) - 1,909 plays
- Deal With The Devil - (3:01) - 1,664 plays