0 Shouts - 61,015 Scrobbles
Windham Hill Records is a record company, founded in the 1976 by guitarist and carpenter William Ackerman and his then-wife Anne Robinson. Windham Hill was originally a folk music label, releasing Ackerman's own work, as well as that of other guitarists. It then expanded to include electronic and world music ensembles. While the artists of Windham Hill may not have used the term, the label eventually became known in the industry mainly as a New Age music label, with its Billboard charting albums appearing primarily on the New Age genre charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carol of the Bells - (3:32) - 76 plays
- The Christmas Song - (5:11) - 5 plays
- Torcuato Mariano / Last Look - (4:37) - 6 plays
- Away In A Manger - (5:18) - 13 plays
- Led Kaapana - Waltz of the Wind - (3:35) - 5 plays
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - (6:47) - 4 plays
- Dona Nobis Pacem - 11 plays
- It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - (3:41) - 5 plays
- Angels We Have Heard on High - (3:46) - 67 plays
- A Conversation In The Rain (Tim Story) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online