0 Shouts - 60,820 Scrobbles
Windham Hill Records is a record company, founded in the 1976 by guitarist and carpenter William Ackerman and his then-wife Anne Robinson. Windham Hill was originally a folk music label, releasing Ackerman's own work, as well as that of other guitarists. It then expanded to include electronic and world music ensembles. While the artists of Windham Hill may not have used the term, the label eventually became known in the industry mainly as a New Age music label, with its Billboard charting albums appearing primarily on the New Age genre charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dubuque, George Winston - (2:26) - 18 plays
- Torcuato Mariano / Last Look - (4:37) - 6 plays
- Led Kaapana - Waltz of the Wind - (3:35) - 6 plays
- A Conversation In The Rain (Tim Story) - 11 plays
- Carol of the Bells - (3:32) - 14 plays
- Scott Cossu-Oristana Sojourn - 4 plays
- Wedding Rain, Liz Story - (5:42) - 32 plays
- Henry Adam Curtis / Playground - (4:00) - 12 plays
- Uman / The White Spirit - (5:11) - 4 plays
- Tim Story / Theme from 'In Search of Angels' - (2:07) - 3 plays