0 Shouts - 59,099 Scrobbles
Windham Hill Records is a record company, founded in the 1976 by guitarist and carpenter William Ackerman and his then-wife Anne Robinson. Windham Hill was originally a folk music label, releasing Ackerman's own work, as well as that of other guitarists. It then expanded to include electronic and world music ensembles. While the artists of Windham Hill may not have used the term, the label eventually became known in the industry mainly as a New Age music label, with its Billboard charting albums appearing primarily on the New Age genre charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Look - (4:36) - 17 plays
- Torcuato Mariano / Last Look - (4:37) - 7 plays
- Led Kaapana - Waltz of the Wind - (3:35) - 5 plays
- Away In A Manger - (5:18) - 4 plays
- Scott Cossu-Oristana Sojourn - 4 plays
- A Thousand Teardrops - 3 plays
- Alex de Grassi / The Holly And The Ivy - 3 plays
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - (4:24) - 4 plays
- Petite Aubade - (2:50) - 5 plays
- Douglas Spotted Eagle / Doo'IIt'Saa'Da (Another Silent Night) - 3 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release