0 Shouts - 146 Scrobbles
Paster Wilson Bugembe is an acclaimed gospel singer, preacher, pastor and adopted father to many. He became renowned as a musician at a tender age of 19. Wilson Bugembe is the second born of six boys all of whom were born to HIV positive parents in Masaka, Uganda. Wilson and his last born brother, Brian, narrowly escaped the epidemic when they were negative at birth. When his parents and four of his brothers died, his grandfather began mistreating him and he fled to Kampala to live with his grandmother.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online