0 Shouts - 147 Scrobbles
Paster Wilson Bugembe is an acclaimed gospel singer, preacher, pastor and adopted father to many. He became renowned as a musician at a tender age of 19. Wilson Bugembe is the second born of six boys all of whom were born to HIV positive parents in Masaka, Uganda. Wilson and his last born brother, Brian, narrowly escaped the epidemic when they were negative at birth. When his parents and four of his brothers died, his grandfather began mistreating him and he fled to Kampala to live with his grandmother.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour