176 Shouts - 2,491,290 Scrobbles
Willy Mason (born 21 November 1984) is an American singer-songwriter. He is the son of Jemima James and Michael Mason, both folk singers who, according to Mason, have influenced his music. When Mason was five, he and his family moved from New York to West Tisbury, Massachusetts on the island of Martha's Vineyard. He attended West Tisbury Elementary School and Martha's Vineyard Regional High School, where he participated in several local bands such as Keep Thinking, Cultivation, and Slow Leslie. He later moved to New York City, playing mostly at open mic nights and small venues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI wanna be better than oxygen so you can breathe
When you're drowning and weak in the knees
I wanna speak louder than Ritalin for all the children
Who think that they've got a disease
I wanna be cooler than TV for all the kids that
- What Is This - (2:55) - 3,797 plays
- We Can Be Strong - (3:46) - 4,957 plays
- Carry On - (3:54) - 3,401 plays
- Talk Me Down - (3:04) - 3,612 plays
- Restless Fugitive - (6:19) - 2,288 plays
- Pickup Truck - (3:26) - 2,214 plays
- Fear No Pain - (3:30) - 1,512 plays
- I Got Gold - (2:15) - 1,783 plays
- Save Myself - (3:46) - 1,721 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online