176 Shouts - 2,444,998 Scrobbles
Willy Mason (born 21 November 1984) is an American singer-songwriter. He is the son of Jemima James and Michael Mason, both folk singers who, according to Mason, have influenced his music. When Mason was five, he and his family moved from New York to West Tisbury, Massachusetts on the island of Martha's Vineyard. He attended West Tisbury Elementary School and Martha's Vineyard Regional High School, where he participated in several local bands such as Keep Thinking, Cultivation, and Slow Leslie. He later moved to New York City, playing mostly at open mic nights and small venues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oxygen - (4:50) - 8,047 plays
- Carry On - (3:54) - 6,561 plays
- We Can Be Strong - (3:46) - 6,320 plays
- Talk Me Down - (3:04) - 5,229 plays
- What Is This - (2:55) - 4,426 plays
- Pickup Truck - (3:26) - 3,085 plays
- Restless Fugitive - (6:19) - 3,137 plays
- Save Myself - (3:46) - 2,322 plays
- I Got Gold - (2:15) - 2,507 plays
- Show Me The Way To Go Home - (2:01) - 1,820 plays