175 Shouts - 2,430,737 Scrobbles
Willy Mason (born 21 November 1984) is an American singer-songwriter. He is the son of Jemima James and Michael Mason, both folk singers who, according to Mason, have influenced his music. When Mason was five, he and his family moved from New York to West Tisbury, Massachusetts on the island of Martha's Vineyard. He attended West Tisbury Elementary School and Martha's Vineyard Regional High School, where he participated in several local bands such as Keep Thinking, Cultivation, and Slow Leslie. He later moved to New York City, playing mostly at open mic nights and small venues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carry On - (3:54) - 7,038 plays
- Oxygen - (4:50) - 8,515 plays
- We Can Be Strong - (3:46) - 6,760 plays
- Talk Me Down - (3:04) - 5,681 plays
- What Is This - (2:55) - 4,610 plays
- Pickup Truck - (3:26) - 3,519 plays
- Restless Fugitive - (6:19) - 3,372 plays
- Save Myself - (3:46) - 2,539 plays
- I Got Gold - (2:15) - 2,722 plays
- Shadows In The Dark - (3:57) - 2,060 plays