176 Shouts - 2,386,169 Scrobbles
Willy Mason (born 21 November 1984) is an American singer-songwriter. He is the son of Jemima James and Michael Mason, both folk singers who, according to Mason, have influenced his music. When Mason was five, he and his family moved from New York to West Tisbury, Massachusetts on the island of Martha's Vineyard. He attended West Tisbury Elementary School and Martha's Vineyard Regional High School, where he participated in several local bands such as Keep Thinking, Cultivation, and Slow Leslie. He later moved to New York City, playing mostly at open mic nights and small venues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oxygen - (4:57) - 10,047 plays
- We Can Be Strong - (3:56) - 8,378 plays
- Carry On - (3:54) - 5,134 plays
- Talk Me Down - (3:04) - 6,423 plays
- What Is This - (2:55) - 4,844 plays
- Pickup Truck - (3:26) - 4,485 plays
- Restless Fugitive - (6:19) - 3,921 plays
- Save Myself - (3:46) - 3,288 plays
- I Got Gold - (2:15) - 3,353 plays
- Shadows In The Dark - (3:57) - 2,575 plays