57 Shouts - 706,676 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 4,394 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,239 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 668 plays
- Junker's Blues - (3:36) - 362 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 522 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 281 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 235 plays
- Betty And Dupree - 173 plays
- Let It Be Me - (4:31) - 169 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 232 plays