57 Shouts - 671,987 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 5,298 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 1,268 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,325 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 828 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 382 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 307 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 289 plays
- Junker's Blues - (3:36) - 220 plays
- Bamboo Road - (5:04) - 215 plays
- Spanish Stroll - (5:04) - 174 plays