57 Shouts - 632,653 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 6,817 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,352 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 609 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 685 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 377 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 281 plays
- Slave To Love - (4:29) - 228 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 273 plays
- Spanish Stroll - (5:04) - 284 plays
- When I Get Home - (3:22) - 185 plays