57 Shouts - 647,795 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 6,110 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 930 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,207 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 663 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 276 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 323 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 273 plays
- Slave To Love - (4:29) - 216 plays
- Bamboo Road - (5:04) - 226 plays
- Let It Be Me - (4:31) - 213 plays