57 Shouts - 681,445 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 4,677 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 1,038 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,152 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 773 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 354 plays
- Junker's Blues - (3:36) - 257 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 271 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 261 plays
- Let It Be Me - (4:31) - 234 plays
- Slave To Love - (4:29) - 223 plays