57 Shouts - 688,905 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 4,335 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,264 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 750 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 712 plays
- Junker's Blues - (3:36) - 307 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 359 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 271 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 259 plays
- Let It Be Me - (4:31) - 233 plays
- Betty And Dupree - 178 plays