57 Shouts - 669,123 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 5,511 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 1,354 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,293 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 758 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 298 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 317 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 310 plays
- Let It Be Me - (4:31) - 220 plays
- Bamboo Road - (5:04) - 222 plays
- Slave To Love - (4:29) - 223 plays