57 Shouts - 682,509 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's So Easy - (2:13) - 4,447 plays
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,228 plays
- Spanish Harlem - 811 plays
- Storybook Love - (4:05) - 754 plays
- Junker's Blues - (3:36) - 270 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 351 plays
- Demasiado Corazon (Too Much Heart) - (4:48) - 251 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 257 plays
- Let It Be Me - (4:31) - 229 plays
- Bamboo Road - (5:04) - 215 plays