56 Shouts - 603,336 Scrobbles
Willy DeVille (born William Paul Borsey Jr. in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 25, 1950; died in New York City on August 6, 2009) was an American singer and songwriter. During his thirty-five year career, first with his band Mink DeVille (1974–1986) and later on his own, Deville created original songs rooted in various American musical styles. He worked with collaborators from across the spectrum of contemporary music, including Jack Nitzsche, Doc Pomus, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou know you're sliding down
Against your heart
Yeah, you got one
Just close your eyes
So you can see
- Hey Joe - (4:40) - 1,029 plays
- LyricsCome my love I'll tell you a tale,
Of a boy and girl
And there love story.
And how he loved her oh so much,
and all the charms she did posess
- Spanish Harlem - 439 plays
- Heaven Stood Still - (3:20) - 321 plays
- Come A Little Bit Closer - (3:22) - 299 plays
- Spanish Stroll - (5:04) - 217 plays
- Demasiado Corazon - (3:49) - 221 plays
- Bamboo Road - (5:04) - 221 plays
- Hello My Lover - (3:30) - 275 plays