9 Shouts - 19,469 Scrobbles
Hollywood's most eccentric/eclectic/esoteric black metal miscreants Willow Wisp continue to create the psychologically disturbing music they've been known best for. Willow Wisp returns in 2010 with a brand new cd and brand new lineup. Their newest offering "Antihuman Manifesto" contains the band's heaviest and blackest music yet, featuring new vocalist M6D6M6A who adds black, death, gothic, and even clean vocals to the music while always maintaining an unbridled passion and rage in his voice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Forest Whispers My Name - (4:26) - 87 plays
- The Forest Whispers My Name (made famous by Cradle Of Filth) - (4:27) - 26 plays
- Aspects - (6:41) - 9 plays
- The Hills Will Be My Burial Shroud - (6:00) - 4 plays
- Everything Ends In Tragedy - (4:31) - 4 plays
- 7734999 - (6:17) - 4 plays
- Antihuman Manifesto - The Dead Man's Ballad (5:49) - (1:00) - 5 plays
- Time: A Journey to Failure - (5:11) - 2 plays
- God (?) Has Abondoned Us - (7:02) - 2 plays
- Use it or Lose It - (2:34) - 3 plays