22 Shouts - 675,222 Scrobbles
Trombone player, composer, and bandleader, William Anthony Colón Román (born Apr 28, 1950 in Bronx, NY, USA) was one of the pioneers of Latin American music. Despite initial criticism, Colón's album El Malo has become known as one of the first albums to feature the "New York Sound" that sparked a renewed interest in Latin music during the 1970s. Colón has been instrumental in the careers of such Latin musicians as Rubén Blades, who first sang with Colón's band in 1975, and Celia Cruz...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Calle Luna Calle Sol - (3:44) - 2,302 plays
- Che Che Cole - (3:29) - 2,449 plays
- Idilio - (5:11) - 2,215 plays
- La Murga - (5:32) - 1,622 plays
- Sin Poderte Hablar - (5:22) - 1,843 plays
- El Gran Varon - (6:07) - 1,433 plays
- Gitana - (4:36) - 1,576 plays
- El Malo - (4:01) - 1,137 plays
- Oh Que Sera - (6:00) - 1,112 plays
- Pedro Navaja - (7:21) - 802 plays