8 Shouts - 41,100 Scrobbles
there's more than one Willie Brown: (August 6, 1900 - December 30, 1952) was an American Delta Blues guitarist and singer. Born in Clarksdale, Mississippi, he played with such notables as Charley Patton, Son House, and Robert Johnson. He was not known to be a self-promoting frontman, preferring to "second" (accompany) other musicians. Little is known of the man whom Robert Johnson called "my friend boy Willie Brown" (in his prophetic "Cross Road Blues") and who Johnson indicated should be notified in event of his death.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Future Blues - (3:01) - 1,374 plays
- M & O Blues - (3:08) - 153 plays
- M&O Blues - (3:11) - 71 plays
- Make Me A Pallet On The Floor - (3:32) - 57 plays
- M And O Blues - (3:04) - 82 plays
- Mississippi Blues - (3:48) - 83 plays
- Ragged and Dirty - (5:16) - 38 plays
- Cadillac Boogie - (2:40) - 7 plays
- Easter Bunny Boogie - (2:17) - 8 plays
- 07 - M&O Blues - (3:07) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online