8 Shouts - 38,236 Scrobbles
there's more than one Willie Brown: (August 6, 1900 - December 30, 1952) was an American Delta Blues guitarist and singer. Born in Clarksdale, Mississippi, he played with such notables as Charley Patton, Son House, and Robert Johnson. He was not known to be a self-promoting frontman, preferring to "second" (accompany) other musicians. Little is known of the man whom Robert Johnson called "my friend boy Willie Brown" (in his prophetic "Cross Road Blues") and who Johnson indicated should be notified in event of his death.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Future Blues - (3:01) - 856 plays
- M & O Blues - (3:08) - 155 plays
- M And O Blues - (3:04) - 70 plays
- M&O Blues - (3:11) - 50 plays
- Mississippi Blues - (3:48) - 90 plays
- Make Me A Pallet On The Floor - (3:32) - 34 plays
- Ragged and Dirty - (5:16) - 22 plays
- Crossroads - (4:24) - 37 plays
- Future Blues - Bonus Track - (3:00) - 12 plays
- Easter Bunny Boogie - (2:17) - 6 plays