10 Shouts - 509,937 Scrobbles
Willie Bobo (February 28, 1934 - September 15, 1983, real name: William Correa) was an American jazz percussionist. His son is Eric Bobo who is a member of Cypress Hill. Willie Bobo, who grew up in Spanish Harlem, New York made his name in Latin Jazz in the 1960's and 70's, with the timbales becoming his favoured instrument. He met Mongo Santamaria shortly after his arrival in New York and studied with him while acting as his translator, and later joined Tito Puente for 4 years from the age of 19.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spanish Grease - (2:44) - 2,172 plays
- Fried Neck Bones And Some Home Fries - Dan The Automator Remix - (4:31) - 1,240 plays
- Evil Ways - (2:41) - 1,185 plays
- Fried Neck Bones And Some Homefries - (3:00) - 818 plays
- Lisa - (6:14) - 521 plays
- Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - (2:37) - 521 plays
- Roots - (3:13) - 464 plays
- Always There - (5:08) - 475 plays
- Spanish Grease - Dorfmeister con Madrid De Los Austrias Muga Reserve Mix - (7:31) - 418 plays
- Fried Neckbones and Some Home Fries (Dan the Automator remix) - (4:30) - 524 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online