Willie "Big Eyes" Smith
1 Shouts - 7,752 Scrobbles
Willie "Big Eyes" Smith (January 19, 1936, Helena, Arkansas - September 16, 2011, Chicago, Illinois) was a Grammy Award-winning American electric blues vocalist, harmonica player, and multi-award winning drummer. He was best known for several stints with the Muddy Waters band beginning in the early 1960s. Born in Arkansas in 1936, Smith learned to play harmonica at age seventeen just after moving to Chicago, Illinois.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Say That No More - (4:08) - 87 plays
- Can't Rest For Worry - (5:14) - 132 plays
- Mannish Boy - (4:15) - 31 plays
- Honey Bee - (1:03) - 15 plays
- Tell Me Mama - (3:31) - 25 plays
- Ain't That A Shame - (4:39) - 21 plays
- Sittin' Here Drinkin' - (5:33) - 13 plays
- Hoodoo Man Blues - (5:01) - 11 plays
- Believe Me - (4:24) - 9 plays
- That's The Way To Do It - (3:49) - 6 plays