5 Shouts - 113,766 Scrobbles
William Clarke, a West Coast blues harmonica virtuoso, singer and songwriter, that released nine albums (U.S.) before his untimely death at age 45 on November 19, 1996. Clarke mixed traditional Chicago blues with West Coast swing in a combination referred to as ''soul-jazz.'' Born in Inglewood, California, United States, Clarke played guitar and drums as a youngster and learned the blues through The Rolling Stones records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Bedroom Blues - (5:44) - 366 plays
- Pawnshop Bound - (4:22) - 348 plays
- Lollipop Mama - (3:49) - 246 plays
- Please Let Me Be Your Santa Claus - (4:34) - 240 plays
- Must Be Jelly - (6:40) - 222 plays
- This Is My Last Goodbye - (2:49) - 184 plays
- Drinking By Myself - (5:46) - 176 plays
- Evil - (3:32) - 150 plays
- Looking to the Future - (4:06) - 156 plays
- Chicago Blues - (6:09) - 130 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online