5 Shouts - 113,648 Scrobbles
William Clarke, a West Coast blues harmonica virtuoso, singer and songwriter, that released nine albums (U.S.) before his untimely death at age 45 on November 19, 1996. Clarke mixed traditional Chicago blues with West Coast swing in a combination referred to as ''soul-jazz.'' Born in Inglewood, California, United States, Clarke played guitar and drums as a youngster and learned the blues through The Rolling Stones records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Bedroom Blues - (5:44) - 371 plays
- Pawnshop Bound - (4:22) - 360 plays
- Lollipop Mama - (3:49) - 269 plays
- Please Let Me Be Your Santa Claus - (4:34) - 232 plays
- This Is My Last Goodbye - (2:49) - 168 plays
- Drinking By Myself - (5:46) - 178 plays
- Must Be Jelly - (6:40) - 207 plays
- Evil - (3:32) - 170 plays
- Chicago Blues - (6:09) - 121 plays
- Looking to the Future - (4:06) - 145 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online