5 Shouts - 110,338 Scrobbles
William Clarke, a West Coast blues harmonica virtuoso, singer and songwriter, that released nine albums (U.S.) before his untimely death at age 45 on November 19, 1996. Clarke mixed traditional Chicago blues with West Coast swing in a combination referred to as ''soul-jazz.'' Born in Inglewood, California, United States, Clarke played guitar and drums as a youngster and learned the blues through The Rolling Stones records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Bedroom Blues - (5:44) - 464 plays
- Pawnshop Bound - (4:22) - 359 plays
- Lollipop Mama - (3:49) - 247 plays
- Must Be Jelly - (6:40) - 204 plays
- Drinking By Myself - (5:46) - 162 plays
- This Is My Last Goodbye - (2:49) - 160 plays
- Evil - (3:32) - 155 plays
- Chicago Blues - (6:09) - 111 plays
- Blues Is Killing Me - (6:08) - 86 plays
- Daddy Pinnochio - (4:52) - 89 plays