6 Shouts - 8,857 Scrobbles
Willard was a music group from Seattle, Washington. Formed around 1989, they are acknowledged to be part of the grunge movement of the 80's-90's. They never quite broke out of the underground scene. Bruce Pavitt of Sub Pop took guitarist Mark Shropshire aka "Mark Spiders" out to lunch and told him they were "looking for a touring machine". Willard passed on Sub Pop's advances to avoid the "Grunge Bandwagon".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seasick - (4:02) - 69 plays
- Fifteen - (4:50) - 71 plays
- Stain - (3:50) - 52 plays
- Steel Mill - (5:08) - 41 plays
- Monotony - (3:24) - 41 plays
- High Moon - (5:26) - 40 plays
- No Confession - (3:16) - 36 plays
- Sweet Kali - (4:40) - 44 plays
- Water Sports - (4:20) - 39 plays
- Hod - (4:09) - 34 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online