5 Shouts - 7,336 Scrobbles
Willard was a music group from Seattle, Washington. Formed around 1989, they are acknowledged to be part of the grunge movement of the 80's-90's. They never quite broke out of the underground scene. Bruce Pavitt of Sub Pop took guitarist Mark Shropshire aka "Mark Spiders" out to lunch and told him they were "looking for a touring machine". Willard passed on Sub Pop's advances to avoid the "Grunge Bandwagon".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fifteen - (4:50) - 101 plays
- Seasick - (4:02) - 90 plays
- Sweet Kali - (4:40) - 109 plays
- No Confession - (3:16) - 81 plays
- Monotony - (3:24) - 82 plays
- Stain - (3:50) - 81 plays
- Hod - (4:09) - 74 plays
- Steel Mill - (5:08) - 87 plays
- High Moon - (5:26) - 77 plays
- Double Dragon - (4:00) - 70 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods