14 Shouts - 1,059 Scrobbles
William "Will" Champion (born 31 July 1978) is the drummer of the band Coldplay. Champion was born in Southampton, Hampshire, England where his father, Timothy Champion, is professor of archaeology at the University of Southampton. As a youth, his musical influences included Tom Waits and traditional Irish folk music. He grew up playing guitar, but also had experience on the piano, bass, and tin whistle. Before joining Coldplay, he performed in a band called Fat Hamster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Viva la Vida (arr. G. Anderson and E. J. Roe) - (4:41) - 21 plays
- Fix You - (4:54) - 2 plays
- Mentiras - (1:23) - 1 plays
- Major Minus - (3:32) - 2 plays
- A Hopeful Transmission - (0:33) - 1 plays
- M.M.I.X. - (0:48) - 1 plays
- Up in Flames - (3:13) - 3 plays
- Up With The Birds - (3:47) - 1 plays
- Mylo Xyloto - (0:43) - 2 plays
- Charlie Brown - (4:45) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online