1 Shouts - 13,667 Scrobbles
Wilkins is an internationally known latin pop music singer, composer, and winemaker. Wilkins was born in the city of Mayagüez and was raised in Mexico City. His father, Germán Vélez Forestier, was a radio announcer and part-time singer (he was Mon Rivera's singing partner at the beginning of Mon's career in El Duo Huasteca). As a child, he enjoyed putting on a "show" for his loved ones, which included his sister Bruni Velez, who would someday become a known newscaster. In his improvised shows he would sing and dance for his family.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Margarita - (5:33) - 213 plays
- Lambada (Llorando Se Fue) - (3:31) - 23 plays
- Sopa de Caracol - (3:32) - 35 plays
- Sereno - (4:14) - 20 plays
- Qué Me Pasa Contigo - (3:55) - 10 plays
- Si Yo Fuera Mujer - (4:19) - 19 plays
- Pensamiento y Palabra - (4:03) - 20 plays
- Pero te olvido - (4:06) - 22 plays
- Como No Creer en Dios - (4:42) - 10 plays
- Un Nuevo Amor - (5:04) - 14 plays