2 Shouts - 20,773 Scrobbles
Wilder Adkins is a miraculous band. our motto is Walk on the wild side. once upon a onion ring, there were three horses who left their favorite guns in the south and walked to the west coast. there, they marched around, half bleary, half lovely, confused and disoriented. Leaving home was like leaping out of a moving camry. the speed and bang they knew had vanished all at once, and they were left traipsing. About 17 months after arriving in Birmingham, Jenny the ghost girl wrote a folk-gaze song about missing her old insurmountable Marietta band, and posted the song in an ad on Xanga.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is My Father's World - (3:29) - 417 plays
- Nothing But the Blood - (5:41) - 381 plays
- I Have Decided - (2:51) - 236 plays
- How Deep the Father's Love For Us - (4:55) - 245 plays
- Water to Wine - (3:02) - 142 plays
- Doxology - (1:54) - 133 plays
- He Is Risen - (2:56) - 153 plays
- Abbeville - (2:57) - 112 plays
- What Wondrous Love Is This - (5:45) - 125 plays
- We Are One - (3:17) - 106 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online