0 Shouts - 29,310 Scrobbles
Wilder Adkins is a miraculous band. our motto is Walk on the wild side. once upon a onion ring, there were three horses who left their favorite guns in the south and walked to the west coast. there, they marched around, half bleary, half lovely, confused and disoriented.Read More...
Leaving home was like leaping out of a moving camry. the speed and bang they knew had vanished all at once, and they were left traipsing. About 17 months after arriving in Birmingham, Jenny the ghost girl wrote a folk-gaze song about missing her old insurmountable Marietta band, and posted the song in an ad on Xanga.com. and that was how her bandmates found her and Wilder Adkins was cheered.
Wilder Adkins writes songs about rings and sweatbands. we sound like indie and folk and CCM, a mix of Deerhunter and The Kinks, except with dulcimer. Wilder Adkins is a certified Pokemon trainer.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is My Father's World - 2,761 plays
- Nothing But the Blood - 2,646 plays
- I Have Decided - 1,563 plays
- How Deep the Father's Love For Us - 1,585 plays
- Water to Wine - 1,179 plays
- Sweet is the Sound - 944 plays
- He Is Risen - 1,178 plays
- Doxology - 1,064 plays
- Smoke Signals - 555 plays
- When I'm Married - 648 plays