2 Shouts - 21,473 Scrobbles
Wilder Adkins is a miraculous band. our motto is Walk on the wild side. once upon a onion ring, there were three horses who left their favorite guns in the south and walked to the west coast. there, they marched around, half bleary, half lovely, confused and disoriented. Leaving home was like leaping out of a moving camry. the speed and bang they knew had vanished all at once, and they were left traipsing. About 17 months after arriving in Birmingham, Jenny the ghost girl wrote a folk-gaze song about missing her old insurmountable Marietta band, and posted the song in an ad on Xanga.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is My Father's World - (3:29) - 439 plays
- Nothing But the Blood - (5:41) - 398 plays
- How Deep the Father's Love For Us - (4:55) - 264 plays
- I Have Decided - (2:51) - 239 plays
- Water to Wine - (3:02) - 158 plays
- Doxology - (1:54) - 141 plays
- He Is Risen - (2:56) - 144 plays
- What Wondrous Love Is This - (5:45) - 139 plays
- Abbeville - (2:57) - 117 plays
- We Are One - (3:17) - 113 plays