2 Shouts - 17,249 Scrobbles
Wilder Adkins is a miraculous band. our motto is Walk on the wild side. once upon a onion ring, there were three horses who left their favorite guns in the south and walked to the west coast. there, they marched around, half bleary, half lovely, confused and disoriented. Leaving home was like leaping out of a moving camry. the speed and bang they knew had vanished all at once, and they were left traipsing. About 17 months after arriving in Birmingham, Jenny the ghost girl wrote a folk-gaze song about missing her old insurmountable Marietta band, and posted the song in an ad on Xanga.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is My Father's World - (3:29) - 340 plays
- Nothing But the Blood - (5:41) - 425 plays
- I Have Decided - (2:51) - 242 plays
- How Deep the Father's Love For Us - (4:55) - 209 plays
- Water to Wine - (3:02) - 179 plays
- He Is Risen - (2:56) - 166 plays
- Doxology - (1:54) - 162 plays
- Abbeville - (2:57) - 137 plays
- We Are One - (3:17) - 135 plays
- What Wondrous Love Is This - (5:45) - 133 plays