77 Shouts - 258,105 Scrobbles
Wild Light was an indie rock band which formed in 2005 in Quincy, Massachusetts, United States. The band consists of Seth Pitman (vocals, multiple instruments), Timothy Kile (vocals, multiple instruments), Jordan Alexander (guitar) and Seth Kaspar (drums). Kile was an early member of Arcade Fire, who were formed by Alexander's friend Win Butler. Founded in High School, then - going separate ways for college - split up and, in the summer of 2005, reunited again in southern New Hampshire, "Wild Light" started their musical career in Boston by several club gigs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- California On My Mind - (2:30) - 1,059 plays
- California On My Mind - Explicit Album Version - (2:31) - 645 plays
- New Hampshire - (3:55) - 252 plays
- LyricsIs this glass full of water? Or is it full of light?
You can never walk by a mirror without looking at yourself twice.
Your whole life has been shaped by what you saw in the back of a hand.
You used to be a hungry boy but the law turned you into a decent sort of man.
Go and get your things now, we're going for a ride.
- Heart Attack - (3:17) - 247 plays
- Red House - (3:42) - 151 plays
- My Father Was A Horse - (2:41) - 198 plays
- Lawless River - (3:49) - 158 plays
- Surf Generation - (3:35) - 113 plays
- New Year's Eve - (4:19) - 120 plays