77 Shouts - 251,870 Scrobbles
Wild Light is an indie rock band which formed in 2005 in Quincy, Massachusetts, United States. The band consists of Seth Pitman (vocals, multiple instruments), Timothy Kile (vocals, multiple instruments), Jordan Alexander (guitar) and Seth Kaspar (drums). Kile was an early member of Arcade Fire, who were formed by Alexander's friend Win Butler. Founded in High School, then - going separate ways for college - split up and, in the summer of 2005, reunited again in southern New Hampshire, "Wild Light" started their musical career in Boston by several club gigs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- California On My Mind - (2:30) - 4,267 plays
- California On My Mind - Explicit Album Version - (2:31) - 1,118 plays
- New Hampshire - (3:55) - 434 plays
- Call Home - (4:19) - 347 plays
- Heart Attack - (3:17) - 351 plays
- Red House - (3:42) - 232 plays
- Canyon City - (3:29) - 253 plays
- My Father Was A Horse - (2:41) - 253 plays
- New Year's Eve - (4:19) - 162 plays
- Surf Generation - (3:35) - 181 plays