2,955 Shouts - 53,340,525 Scrobbles
Wilco is a rock band which formed in 1994 in Chicago, Illinois, United States by the remaining members of alternative country group Uncle Tupelo following singer Jay Farrar's departure from that group. Wilco's lineup has changed frequently, with only singer Jeff Tweedy and bassist John Stirratt remaining from the original incarnation. The other current members are guitarist Nels Cline, multi-instrumentalists Pat Sansone and Mikael Jorgensen, and drummer Glenn Kotche.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsJesus, don't cry
You can rely on me honey
You can combine anything You want
I'll be around
You were right about the stars
- LyricsI am an American aquarium drinker
I assassin down the avenue
I'm hidin' out in the big city blinkin'
What was I thinkin' when I let go of you?
Let's forget about the tongue-tied lightnin'
- LyricsI sincerely miss those heavy metal bands
I used to go see on the landing in the summer
She fell in love with the drummer
She fell in love with the drummer, she fell in love
Shiny, shiny pants and bleached-blond hair
- LyricsI need a camera, to my eye
To my eye, remindin'
Which lies that I've
Been hiding, which echoes belong
I've counted it out
- LyricsAll I can see is black and white and white and pink with blades of blue
That lay between the words I think on a page I was meaning to send
You, I couldn't tell if it bring my heart the way I wanted
When I started writing this letter to you
And if I could you know I would
- Impossible Germany - (5:57) - 36,102 plays
- War on War - (3:48) - 33,561 plays
- Ashes of American Flags - (4:43) - 33,198 plays
- Radio Cure - (5:16) - 30,240 plays
- You and I - (3:26) - 27,404 plays