26 Shouts - 93,013 Scrobbles
Born in a heat-less garage in Reykjavik, Iceland, six-piece indie band Who Knew was conceived four years ago by lead singer Ármann Ingvi Ármannson and backup vocalist and guitar player Baldur Helgi Snorrason. the duo would undergo dramatic changes in band members the next two years until it was fully formed consisting of Ármann, Baldur, Snorri Eldjárn Snorrason (lead guitar), Jökull Huxley Yngvason (Bass), Jón Valur Guðmundsson (drums) and Hilmir Berg Ragnarsson (synthesizer).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sharpen the knife - (4:53) - 277 plays
- Made belief - (4:04) - 156 plays
- Guide the gifted - (5:44) - 125 plays
- we do - (3:43) - 63 plays
- Perfect parenting - (3:52) - 44 plays
- Wallaby - (4:07) - 70 plays
- Tranquility - (3:06) - 63 plays
- Swords and shields - (4:37) - 30 plays
- Cuckoo's Nest - (4:07) - 33 plays
- Brighter days - (3:23) - 154 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online