26 Shouts - 90,808 Scrobbles
Born in a heat-less garage in Reykjavik, Iceland, six-piece indie band Who Knew was conceived four years ago by lead singer Ármann Ingvi Ármannson and backup vocalist and guitar player Baldur Helgi Snorrason. the duo would undergo dramatic changes in band members the next two years until it was fully formed consisting of Ármann, Baldur, Snorri Eldjárn Snorrason (lead guitar), Jökull Huxley Yngvason (Bass), Jón Valur Guðmundsson (drums) and Hilmir Berg Ragnarsson (synthesizer).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sharpen the knife - (4:53) - 515 plays
- Made belief - (4:04) - 212 plays
- Guide the gifted - (5:44) - 160 plays
- Perfect parenting - (3:52) - 249 plays
- Pink - (3:28) - 100 plays
- Tranquility - (3:06) - 171 plays
- we do - (3:43) - 140 plays
- Swords and shields - (4:37) - 108 plays
- Wallaby - (4:07) - 122 plays
- Cuckoo's Nest - (4:07) - 94 plays