26 Shouts - 92,806 Scrobbles
Born in a heat-less garage in Reykjavik, Iceland, six-piece indie band Who Knew was conceived four years ago by lead singer Ármann Ingvi Ármannson and backup vocalist and guitar player Baldur Helgi Snorrason. the duo would undergo dramatic changes in band members the next two years until it was fully formed consisting of Ármann, Baldur, Snorri Eldjárn Snorrason (lead guitar), Jökull Huxley Yngvason (Bass), Jón Valur Guðmundsson (drums) and Hilmir Berg Ragnarsson (synthesizer).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sharpen the knife - (4:53) - 304 plays
- Made belief - (4:04) - 185 plays
- we do - (3:43) - 82 plays
- Guide the gifted - (5:44) - 122 plays
- Wallaby - (4:07) - 89 plays
- Tranquility - (3:06) - 79 plays
- Perfect parenting - (3:52) - 71 plays
- Cuckoo's Nest - (4:07) - 42 plays
- Brighter days - (3:23) - 139 plays
- Swords and shields - (4:37) - 35 plays