80 Shouts - 399,978 Scrobbles
Nurtured in the arson-prone fatalism of Cleveland's DIY scene, 23-year-old Joe Williams, noise-rock dilettante and White Williams' mastermind, made a name for himself twice touring with Gregg Gillis (Girl Talk), Andrew Strasser, Frank Musarra (Hearts of Darknesses) and Luke Venezia (Drop the Lime). Together, through countless venues of ill-repute, they forced their cartooned audio effluvia in the ears of hapless art-students, transients and skin-heads. Inevitably, Joe was saved by pop music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Route to Palm - (3:44) - 608 plays
- New Violence - (2:49) - 835 plays
- Headlines - (3:37) - 328 plays
- Going Down - (4:27) - 133 plays
- In the Club - (3:24) - 116 plays
- Smoke - (2:57) - 104 plays
- Violator - (3:55) - 114 plays
- The Shadow - (4:55) - 97 plays
- I Want Candy - (4:30) - 85 plays
- Danger - (2:44) - 80 plays