80 Shouts - 401,119 Scrobbles
Nurtured in the arson-prone fatalism of Cleveland's DIY scene, 23-year-old Joe Williams, noise-rock dilettante and White Williams' mastermind, made a name for himself twice touring with Gregg Gillis (Girl Talk), Andrew Strasser, Frank Musarra (Hearts of Darknesses) and Luke Venezia (Drop the Lime). Together, through countless venues of ill-repute, they forced their cartooned audio effluvia in the ears of hapless art-students, transients and skin-heads. Inevitably, Joe was saved by pop music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Route to Palm - (3:44) - 748 plays
- New Violence - (2:49) - 960 plays
- Headlines - (3:37) - 396 plays
- In the Club - (3:24) - 186 plays
- Going Down - (4:27) - 197 plays
- Smoke - (2:57) - 164 plays
- Danger - (2:44) - 132 plays
- The Shadow - (4:55) - 138 plays
- I Want Candy - (4:30) - 134 plays
- Fleetwood Crack - (2:23) - 123 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online