White Shoes & The Couples Company
240 Shouts - 1,022,177 Scrobbles
In August 2002, in an art university in central Jakarta, two lovers from the fine art faculty Rio & Sari decided to form a band together with their confidant in the faculty named Saleh. This was the first formation of White Shoes & The Couples Company, which features Sari in vocal & violin, Rio in rhythm guitar and Saleh on melody guitar. The three of them made their first debut in this formation in a college event.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Senandung Maaf - (4:13) - 5,893 plays
- Kisah Dari Selatan Jakarta - (4:36) - 5,291 plays
- Tentang Cita - (4:03) - 3,183 plays
- Senja Menggila - (4:09) - 2,989 plays
- Windu & Defrina - (4:10) - 2,920 plays
- Aksi Kucing - (3:57) - 2,246 plays
- Nothing to Fear - (4:18) - 2,247 plays
- Roman Ketiga - (4:48) - 2,728 plays
- Simple Overture - (2:10) - 2,286 plays
- Sunday Memory Lane - (4:29) - 2,384 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online