30 Shouts - 22,514 Scrobbles
The story of the White Moth began 15 years ago in a REM cycle, maybe, or a lucid moment of acute mental unrest. It was immediately obvious that the Moth was unhindered by those supersensory barriers that (seem to) cleave the disparate planes of consciousness. For all R. Loren knew, the Moth could occupy any or all of the dimensions, separately or at once. It was simultaneously an insect, a metaphor; a homing beacon with which to navigate the imperatives of the cosmic subconscious.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Two Women, Knitting - (3:39) - 60 plays
- Shoot The Clock - (4:42) - 43 plays
- To The Cathedral - (6:44) - 41 plays
- YOU TEXAS, DARK STAR - (3:44) - 38 plays
- The Sea Was Blue Meadow - (4:19) - 40 plays
- There Was A Man With Tongue Of Wood - (3:14) - 35 plays
- Blood And Torn Grass - (4:00) - 29 plays
- Smiles Warm Red Light - (4:20) - 26 plays
- Shoot The Clock (ft. Dälek) - (4:42) - 6 plays
- Shoot The Clock (feat Dälek) - (4:42) - 1 plays