118 Shouts - 131,987 Scrobbles
The name White Mice is shared by two separate groups. The first is a three piece noise rock outfit (bass, drums and oscillator) from Providence, RI. Sometimes seen as "The White Mice" but more commonly as just "White Mice". The band dresses as mutilated/mutated laboratory mice during their live performances (see artist photos), and have played with labelmates Lightning Bolt on many occasions. The band has recently finished a tour where they opened for Skinny Puppy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Passsthefissst - (3:07) - 93 plays
- Caged Mearachells - (1:49) - 144 plays
- Placenta the Crotchtower - (3:55) - 98 plays
- Ganjahovahdose - (3:37) - 81 plays
- Blassstphlegmeice - (3:24) - 134 plays
- Catasstasteatrophy - (2:18) - 102 plays
- The Hard On of Edam - (3:28) - 61 plays
- Peeeugenicyst - (2:44) - 58 plays
- Porn Again - (4:04) - 90 plays
- Foetal Castro - (2:31) - 91 plays