Where Angels Fall
42 Shouts - 174,197 Scrobbles
Goth rock/metal act from Norway. The music has groovy riffs, raw emotions and beautiful melodies. A mix of metal, electronica and symphonic elements.
Where Angels Fall have been playing together since 2004, released two albums, an EP and a digital single. The band is an energic and solid liveact, and have played on large and small venues like John Dee and Rockefeller in Norway, and european venues like K17, Berlin, London Underworld and Salamandra in Barcelona. In 2005 they played at the Quartfestival. (the largest festival in Norway at that time)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Freedom is Finite - (3:23) - 1,119 plays
- Freeze Me - (4:38) - 904 plays
- Mystifying Grief - (6:00) - 883 plays
- Marionettes (Again) - (4:10) - 830 plays
- Invisible - (4:23) - 928 plays
- Female Stigma - (5:04) - 828 plays
- Feed on Depression - (4:16) - 838 plays
- Path of Sorrow - (5:35) - 672 plays
- Kyrie - (5:07) - 668 plays
- Hollow - 476 plays