West, Bruce & Laing
23 Shouts - 62,857 Scrobbles
West, Bruce and Laing were a 1970s power trio consisting of Leslie West (guitar and vocals), Corky Laing (drums and vocals) and Jack Bruce (bass and vocals). The trio formed in London during 1972 following the breakup of Mountain, which featured both West and Laing. Bruce had been a member of Cream. They toured extensively and released three albums: Two studio albums of original material Why Dontcha (1972) and Whatever Turns You On (1973), and the live album Live 'n' Kickin' (1974) which featured among other covers a powerful version of the Cream classic song "Politician".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why Dontcha - (3:02) - 816 plays
- The Doctor - (4:26) - 563 plays
- Love Is Worth The Blues - (4:10) - 440 plays
- Turn Me Over - (2:44) - 344 plays
- Third Degree - (5:12) - 377 plays
- Pollution Woman - (4:26) - 301 plays
- Out Into The Fields - (4:38) - 321 plays
- While You Sleep - (3:23) - 435 plays
- Pleasure - (4:00) - 278 plays
- Shake Ma Thing (Rollin Jack) - (3:13) - 252 plays