6 Shouts - 31,975 Scrobbles
One of the greatest moments in the never-ending evolution of music was the invention of the Blues. From its beginning in the swamps and deltas of the South the Blues has spread throughout the United States planting its roots across the nation. When the Blues found its way to Texas it fueled such legends as Blind Lemon Jefferson, Lightnin Hopkins, Albert Collins, Johnny Winter, ZZ Top, as well as Jimmie and Stevie Vaughan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drownin' on Dry Land - (5:47) - 187 plays
- Ridin' In The Moonlight - (3:41) - 82 plays
- Use What You Got - (6:17) - 85 plays
- I'm a Good Man - (5:23) - 63 plays
- Tell Me - (3:22) - 132 plays
- Stratus - (5:19) - 56 plays
- Don't Be Hip - (4:22) - 53 plays
- Too Late - (3:11) - 39 plays
- Victim of the Game - (3:53) - 31 plays
- Now You Look at Me - (2:23) - 37 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online