6 Shouts - 30,371 Scrobbles
One of the greatest moments in the never-ending evolution of music was the invention of the Blues. From its beginning in the swamps and deltas of the South the Blues has spread throughout the United States planting its roots across the nation. When the Blues found its way to Texas it fueled such legends as Blind Lemon Jefferson, Lightnin Hopkins, Albert Collins, Johnny Winter, ZZ Top, as well as Jimmie and Stevie Vaughan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drownin' on Dry Land - (5:47) - 82 plays
- Use What You Got - (6:17) - 68 plays
- Ridin' In The Moonlight - (3:41) - 75 plays
- Tell Me - (3:22) - 138 plays
- I'm a Good Man - (5:23) - 44 plays
- Hands On - (3:56) - 44 plays
- Too Late - (3:11) - 39 plays
- Now You Look at Me - (2:23) - 30 plays
- Don't Be Hip - (4:22) - 34 plays
- Stratus - (5:19) - 31 plays