10 Shouts - 27,050 Scrobbles
Orlando has yet to break into the beast known in hip-hop as the south. Wes Fif is destined to change that. Arguably, he is Orlando’s most talented artist and depending on whom you ask, is one of Florida’s top unsigned talents. Emerging from the Westside of Orlando’s, Ivey Lane section, Wes saw the customary street hardships: drugs, poverty, robbery, and murder. “I seen the regular type of shit you see coming up in the hood,” comments Wes. “Them crooked ass crackas, niggas selling, jugs running up and down the street, niggas getting they head caved in or blown off one.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fcknluvnu - (4:26) - 11 plays
- Too Wrongs - (3:44) - 3 plays
- Live This Life (feat. Ill Essense) - (4:21) - 8 plays
- 100 - (3:51) - 3 plays
- Haterz Everywhere (Ft. B.O.B.) - 17 plays
- Cloud Life - (4:03) - 4 plays
- Wes Fif - Cloud Life (DatPiff Exclusive) - (4:03) - 4 plays
- So Right - (3:46) - 6 plays
- Heelz On - 2 plays
- 1080p (Intro) - (2:44) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online