190 Shouts - 10,253 Scrobbles
The child prodigy of peruvian folklore. Wendy Sulca Quispe (born in April 22, 1996 in San Juan de Miraflores, Perú) is a Peruvian child singer of huayno music, who found fame thanks to YouTube, where her videos "La Tetita" ("The Titty"), "Cerveza, Cerveza" ("Beer, beer") and "Papito" ("Daddy") exceeded ten million hits. After five years and sang in school at six, had her first concert at seven, her first tour to the countryside. At eight, she won a national competition for new talent, and at nine reached their first CD and DVD, with their own songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Tetita - (4:19) - 563 plays
- Me Pongo Hardcore - (0:30) - 259 plays
- Cerveza Cerveza - (34:08) - 135 plays
- Explosión - 296 plays
- Like a Virgen - (1:30) - 132 plays
- Cerveza, Cerveza - (34:08) - 71 plays
- Nadie Puede Con El Amor - 89 plays
- Me Pongo Hardcore (Spot Doritos) - (2:40) - 42 plays
- Like a Virgin - (3:02) - 46 plays
- PAPITO - (4:59) - 37 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online