188 Shouts - 9,906 Scrobbles
The child prodigy of peruvian folklore. Wendy Sulca Quispe (born in April 22, 1996 in San Juan de Miraflores, Perú) is a Peruvian child singer of huayno music, who found fame thanks to YouTube, where her videos "La Tetita" ("The Titty"), "Cerveza, Cerveza" ("Beer, beer") and "Papito" ("Daddy") exceeded ten million hits. After five years and sang in school at six, had her first concert at seven, her first tour to the countryside. At eight, she won a national competition for new talent, and at nine reached their first CD and DVD, with their own songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Tetita - (4:19) - 570 plays
- Me Pongo Hardcore - (0:30) - 256 plays
- Explosión - 409 plays
- Cerveza Cerveza - (34:08) - 171 plays
- Like a Virgen - (1:30) - 179 plays
- Nadie Puede Con El Amor - 103 plays
- Cerveza, Cerveza - (34:08) - 76 plays
- Me Pongo Hardcore (Spot Doritos) - (2:40) - 42 plays
- Like a Virgin - (3:02) - 44 plays
- PAPITO - (4:59) - 44 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online