188 Shouts - 8,967 Scrobbles
The child prodigy of peruvian folklore. Wendy Sulca Quispe (born in April 22, 1996 in San Juan de Miraflores, Perú) is a Peruvian child singer of huayno music, who found fame thanks to YouTube, where her videos "La Tetita" ("The Titty"), "Cerveza, Cerveza" ("Beer, beer") and "Papito" ("Daddy") exceeded ten million hits. After five years and sang in school at six, had her first concert at seven, her first tour to the countryside. At eight, she won a national competition for new talent, and at nine reached their first CD and DVD, with their own songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Explosión - 553 plays
- La Tetita - (4:19) - 294 plays
- Me Pongo Hardcore - (0:30) - 229 plays
- Like a Virgen - (1:30) - 187 plays
- Cerveza, Cerveza - (34:08) - 104 plays
- Cerveza Cerveza - (34:08) - 174 plays
- Like a Virgin - (3:02) - 76 plays
- Me Pongo Hardcore (Spot Doritos) - (2:40) - 40 plays
- Nadie Puede Con El Amor - 72 plays
- PAPITO - (4:59) - 46 plays