25 Shouts - 116,416 Scrobbles
Wendy Rule has firmly established herself as one of Melbourne’s most uniquely gifted and prolific artists. Her music is a passionate union of her incredible voice – moving from soaring heights to intimate whispers – and her beautifully dark and visionary lyrics. Wendy’s live performances draw on her love of ritual and theatre, enticing her audience into an otherworldy realm of power and Magic. After years of local shows and national tours, Wendy’s music is now being recognised internationally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hecate - (4:06) - 334 plays
- The Raven Song - (3:26) - 155 plays
- Deity - (5:13) - 178 plays
- La Femme De La Mer - (4:51) - 102 plays
- Artemis - (3:57) - 103 plays
- Horses - (8:00) - 77 plays
- The Circle Song - (5:05) - 80 plays
- Penelope - (3:48) - 81 plays
- Singing to the Bones - (6:06) - 93 plays
- Everywhere and Nowhere - (5:23) - 66 plays