25 Shouts - 104,613 Scrobbles
Wendy Rule has firmly established herself as one of Melbourne’s most uniquely gifted and prolific artists. Her music is a passionate union of her incredible voice – moving from soaring heights to intimate whispers – and her beautifully dark and visionary lyrics. Wendy’s live performances draw on her love of ritual and theatre, enticing her audience into an otherworldy realm of power and Magic. After years of local shows and national tours, Wendy’s music is now being recognised internationally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hecate - (4:06) - 697 plays
- Deity - (5:13) - 310 plays
- Singing to the Bones - (6:06) - 201 plays
- The Raven Song - (3:26) - 161 plays
- The Wolf Sky - (3:45) - 162 plays
- Horses - (8:00) - 164 plays
- Circe - (2:40) - 114 plays
- La Femme De La Mer - (4:51) - 221 plays
- Artemis - (3:57) - 155 plays
- Half Life - (3:47) - 110 plays