Wells is the collaborative work of Miles R. Waltuck and Stephanie H. Shih, a team spread distantly (though sometimes nearer than not) across the East Coast. Since the summer of 2007 Wells has haltingly gathered together to record a song at a time, each in a single night. The melodies that emerge from the Waltuck family basement are sweet and fun, good for both falling asleep and waking up to. Increasingly, the pair passes itself off as musicians who actually know how to play the instruments they are playing, though listeners ought not be fooled.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not enough love - (3:27) - 7 plays
- hoodoo man blues - (3:38) - 12 plays
- I don't wanna grow up - (1:48) - 7 plays
- Miss Future - (2:47) - 8 plays
- Rattlesnake - (4:10) - 8 plays
- De Aquí a la Eternidad (De "De Aquí a la Eternidad") - (2:40) - 3 plays
- Not just a boy - (2:36) - 9 plays
- The city she loves me - (2:14) - 7 plays
- You told me - (3:20) - 10 plays
- Born To Be Blue - (3:12) - 4 plays