We Are the World
75 Shouts - 79,050 Scrobbles
We Are The World is electro-experimental (sometimes reffered as art-techno) group hailing from Los Angeles, founded in 2008 by Megan Gold and Robbie Williamson. Current line-up is also Ryan Heffington (costumes) and Nina McNeely (choreography) They released their debut album Clay Stones 6th april 2010 on Manimal vinyl label, home such a artists like Hecuba, Warpaint or Bat For Lashes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why Can't I Be You - (3:31) - 89 plays
- Clay Stones - (4:23) - 89 plays
- I'm Afraid Of Americans - (3:27) - 58 plays
- Fight Song - (4:08) - 79 plays
- Goya Monster - (3:34) - 38 plays
- Foot Follows Foot - (4:00) - 47 plays
- Afraid of Americans - (3:27) - 31 plays
- Lie Like a Forest - (3:35) - 35 plays
- Not in Death - (4:22) - 50 plays
- Afire - (4:40) - 27 plays