We Are the World
75 Shouts - 79,743 Scrobbles
We Are The World is electro-experimental (sometimes reffered as art-techno) group hailing from Los Angeles, founded in 2008 by Megan Gold and Robbie Williamson. Current line-up is also Ryan Heffington (costumes) and Nina McNeely (choreography) They released their debut album Clay Stones 6th april 2010 on Manimal vinyl label, home such a artists like Hecuba, Warpaint or Bat For Lashes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why Can't I Be You - (3:31) - 128 plays
- I'm Afraid Of Americans - (3:27) - 59 plays
- We Are the World - 53 plays
- Afraid of Americans - (3:27) - 46 plays
- Clay Stones - (4:23) - 78 plays
- Fight Song - (4:08) - 63 plays
- Goya Monster - (3:34) - 32 plays
- Not in Death - (4:22) - 39 plays
- Foot Follows Foot - (4:00) - 40 plays
- Lord Have Ass - (4:47) - 27 plays