We Are Wolves
137 Shouts - 755,251 Scrobbles
We Are Wolves are a Montreal, QC, Canada, rock trio who create free / honest music, like the celestial lightning on the mystic mountain. It’s a post-punk landscape filled with analogue tree, like rock after the post-modern explosion. Their primitive sound matches perfectly with the band’s name. It’s animal. Rock and electro music fans from The Cramps to Add N to X, it’s at the junction of those two movements that We Are Wolves made their den.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paloma - (4:39) - 1,414 plays
- Fight and Kiss - (3:04) - 1,029 plays
- Holding Hands - (2:28) - 557 plays
- Magique - (2:24) - 506 plays
- As the Moon Sets - (3:17) - 566 plays
- Blue - (3:45) - 459 plays
- Fight & Kiss - (3:03) - 412 plays
- Little Birds - (3:14) - 308 plays
- Night - (3:04) - 421 plays
- Coconut Night - (3:49) - 333 plays