1 Shouts - 19,056 Scrobbles
Wayne Toups http://www.waynetoups.com (born October 2, 1958 in Lafayette, Louisiana) is one of the most commercially successful American Cajun singers. He is also a songwriter. Wayne Toups was born into a family of rice farmers in Crowley, Louisiana. He first picked up an accordion when he was 13 and quickly began winning local accordion contests. Toups has combined his love of Cajun music, rock, R&B, and zydeco into a genre he calls Zydecajun. He sings in both English and French.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tupelo Honey - (5:16) - 59 plays
- Take My Hand - 45 plays
- Please Explain - (3:50) - 36 plays
- Courtbouillon - (3:21) - 23 plays
- Two Step Mamou - (3:24) - 33 plays
- After the Mardi Gras - 83 plays
- Going Back To Big Mamou - (3:18) - 17 plays
- That's What I Love About My Baby - (4:12) - 30 plays
- Tell It Like It Is - (4:38) - 11 plays
- Quand J'etais Pouvre - (2:47) - 12 plays