1 Shouts - 18,575 Scrobbles
Wayne Toups http://www.waynetoups.com (born October 2, 1958 in Lafayette, Louisiana) is one of the most commercially successful American Cajun singers. He is also a songwriter. Wayne Toups was born into a family of rice farmers in Crowley, Louisiana. He first picked up an accordion when he was 13 and quickly began winning local accordion contests. Toups has combined his love of Cajun music, rock, R&B, and zydeco into a genre he calls Zydecajun. He sings in both English and French.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tupelo Honey - (5:16) - 65 plays
- Take My Hand - 55 plays
- Louisiana Santa - (3:46) - 44 plays
- Courtbouillon - (3:21) - 25 plays
- Two Step Mamou - (3:24) - 39 plays
- Please Explain - (3:50) - 47 plays
- After the Mardi Gras - 22 plays
- That's What I Love About My Baby - (4:12) - 30 plays
- Going Back To Big Mamou - (3:18) - 33 plays
- One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer - (3:35) - 11 plays