1 Shouts - 19,477 Scrobbles
Wayne Toups http://www.waynetoups.com (born October 2, 1958 in Lafayette, Louisiana) is one of the most commercially successful American Cajun singers. He is also a songwriter. Wayne Toups was born into a family of rice farmers in Crowley, Louisiana. He first picked up an accordion when he was 13 and quickly began winning local accordion contests. Toups has combined his love of Cajun music, rock, R&B, and zydeco into a genre he calls Zydecajun. He sings in both English and French.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tupelo Honey - (5:16) - 53 plays
- LyricsWhen I look at your face
You're still as pretty as an angel
But there's something out of place
What's wrong with you, baby
I don't understand is it just me
- LyricsYou always tell me that someday you know it's gonna change.
It's just that right now our love seems so hard to rearrange.
But anyhow I seem to meet a feeling beyond my heart.
Something's telling me its there,
But I don't know where to start.
- Sugar Bee - (3:04) - 16 plays
- LyricsI promised to the world
On a silver platter
But the promises I make
I couldn't keep
But at the time
- Going Back To Big Mamou - (3:18) - 14 plays
- Fish Out Of Water - (4:11) - 16 plays
- Let's Fall In Love (All Over Again) - (3:19) - 12 plays
- Tell It Like It Is - (4:38) - 12 plays
- Courtbouillon - (3:21) - 12 plays