5 Shouts - 112,241 Scrobbles
Wayne Fontana (born Glynn Ellis on 28 October 1945, Manchester, Lancashire), was a popular mid sixties pop singer. In 1962, he formed his group Wayne Fontana and The Mindbenders and got a recording contract. Hit tracks with The Mindbenders included 1964's UK top 5 single "Um Um Um Um Um Um", and 1965's "Game of Love" which hit US #1. He was still under contract to Fontana Records after parting with The Mindbenders. He soldiered on alone, using musicians under the name of the Opposition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Game Of Love - (2:12) - 901 plays
- The Game Of Love - (2:06) - 667 plays
- A Groovy Kind of Love - (1:57) - 494 plays
- Groovy Kind of Love - (1:57) - 410 plays
- Pamela Pamela - (2:13) - 359 plays
- A Groovy Kind of Love (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 211 plays
- Game of Love (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 159 plays
- Um Um Um Um Um Um - (2:29) - 224 plays
- Pamela, Pamela - (2:09) - 103 plays
- In My World - (3:05) - 53 plays