5 Shouts - 111,164 Scrobbles
Wayne Fontana (born Glynn Ellis on 28 October 1945, Manchester, Lancashire), was a popular mid sixties pop singer. In 1962, he formed his group Wayne Fontana and The Mindbenders and got a recording contract. Hit tracks with The Mindbenders included 1964's UK top 5 single "Um Um Um Um Um Um", and 1965's "Game of Love" which hit US #1. He was still under contract to Fontana Records after parting with The Mindbenders. He soldiered on alone, using musicians under the name of the Opposition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Game Of Love - (2:12) - 1,179 plays
- The Game Of Love - (2:06) - 1,095 plays
- A Groovy Kind of Love - (1:57) - 625 plays
- Pamela Pamela - (2:13) - 383 plays
- Groovy Kind of Love - (1:57) - 368 plays
- Um Um Um Um Um Um - (2:29) - 292 plays
- A Groovy Kind of Love (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 219 plays
- Game of Love (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 117 plays
- Pamela, Pamela - (2:09) - 104 plays
- Hello Josephine - (2:05) - 42 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online