0 Shouts - 17,198 Scrobbles
Wayne W. Dyer (born May 10, 1940) is a popular American self-help advocate. He frequently appears on U.S. public television (PBS) during their pledge drives.Read More...
Wayne Dyer was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1940. Dyer's family was abandoned by his alcoholic father and he spent his early life living in foster homes and orphanages. In 1958, Dyer joined the Navy and served for four years. In 1962, Dyer left the Navy and studied at Wayne State University in Detroit, where he graduated with a Ed.D. in counseling in 1970. He later worked as an associate professor at St. John’s University in New York.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anybody Can Do It - 109 plays
- 101 Ways To Transform Your Life 1 Of 2 - 119 plays
- Power of Intention 01 of 07 - 90 plays
- Manifesting Your Destiny 1 of 6 - 69 plays
- Introduction - 126 plays
- Morning Meditation - 233 plays
- Creating Your Life with Your Thoughts 1 of 2 - 68 plays
- 101 Ways to Transform Your Life 2 of 2 - 68 plays
- It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile (001 of 109) - 48 plays
- Power of Intention 02 of 07 - 48 plays