0 Shouts - 20,136 Scrobbles
Wayne W. Dyer (born May 10, 1940) is a popular American self-help advocate. He frequently appears on U.S. public television (PBS) during their pledge drives.
Wayne Dyer was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1940. Dyer's family was abandoned by his alcoholic father and he spent his early life living in foster homes and orphanages. In 1958, Dyer joined the Navy and served for four years. In 1962, Dyer left the Navy and studied at Wayne State University in Detroit, where he graduated with a Ed.D. in counseling in 1970. He later worked as an associate professor at St. John’s University in New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 101 Ways To Transform Your Life 1 Of 2 - (29:43) - 5 plays
- When you change the way you look at things - (3:36) - 5 plays
- If You Correct Your Mind, The Rest Of Your Life Will Fall Into Place - 5 plays
- Morning Meditation - (24:17) - 63 plays
- 101 Ways to Transform Your Life 2 of 2 - (25:38) - 3 plays
- Four Pathways to Success 1 of 4 - (45:09) - 6 plays
- 15 - 1 plays
- Part 02 of 30 - (5:00) - 1 plays
- 9 - (10:28) - 1 plays
- Four - (4:57) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online