0 Shouts - 20,014 Scrobbles
Wayne W. Dyer (born May 10, 1940) is a popular American self-help advocate. He frequently appears on U.S. public television (PBS) during their pledge drives.
Wayne Dyer was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1940. Dyer's family was abandoned by his alcoholic father and he spent his early life living in foster homes and orphanages. In 1958, Dyer joined the Navy and served for four years. In 1962, Dyer left the Navy and studied at Wayne State University in Detroit, where he graduated with a Ed.D. in counseling in 1970. He later worked as an associate professor at St. John’s University in New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 101 Ways To Transform Your Life 1 Of 2 - (29:43) - 6 plays
- When you change the way you look at things - (3:36) - 8 plays
- If You Correct Your Mind, The Rest Of Your Life Will Fall Into Place - 7 plays
- Four Pathways to Success 1 of 4 - (45:09) - 6 plays
- 101 Ways to Transform Your Life 2 of 2 - (25:38) - 2 plays
- Track #12 - (7:03) - 2 plays
- Track No01 - (7:12) - 1 plays
- Thought21 - (3:31) - 1 plays
- Part 02 of 30 - (5:00) - 1 plays
- Thought 7 - (2:51) - 1 plays