5 Shouts - 24,965 Scrobbles
Four bands hold the name Watts: 1) Raymond Watts (PIG, SCHWEIN, KMFDM, SCHAFT)
He did one cd under this alias of WATTS. The cd was called Pigmartyr, and it was done on Grand Records, the cd was later remastered and released as Pigmata under Metropolis in 2006 using his alias PIG 2) Rising from the ashes of legendary NW power chord pushers the Mono Men comes Watts. Loud and proud, the name is there for a reason. Featuring ex-Mono's Dave and Aaron, Jeff "Iron Lung" Braimes from Seattle metal mavens Panic, and acquitted serial killer Chris DeGon, WATTS got it together in early '98.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghosts - 109 plays
- Situation - (3:38) - 37 plays
- The Mess Is The Makeup - 40 plays
- Flash Of White Light - 44 plays
- Reject - (3:52) - 24 plays
- Here To Stay - (3:32) - 14 plays
- Junky - (6:02) - 22 plays
- 20 To 12 - (3:48) - 17 plays
- Suck Shit Spit - (5:27) - 12 plays
- Wrapped Like Candy - (4:03) - 12 plays