3,340 Shouts - 4,641,848 Scrobbles
Watain is a Swedish black metal band, formed in Uppsala, Sweden in 1998. The band's name is taken from a recording written by the American black metal group Von. According to Erik Danielsson, when the band formed, "there weren't really any bands anymore that seemed to take things that seriously, and there weren't that many bands that actually consisted of, you know, people that did so much more than just play the music that they liked and the same kind of music that their idols play".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Malfeitor - (6:58) - 13,881 plays
- Black Flames March - (6:20) - 9,582 plays
- They Rode On - (8:43) - 15,222 plays
- De Profundis - (4:33) - 8,697 plays
- Reaping Death - (4:35) - 10,767 plays
- All That May Bleed - (4:41) - 9,266 plays
- Night Vision - (3:38) - 8,013 plays
- The Child Must Die - (6:04) - 7,911 plays
- The Wild Hunt - (6:20) - 9,634 plays
- Outlaw - (5:07) - 8,293 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online